COMFORT . SECURITY . CONVENIENCE.
A permanently installed Generac home backup generator protects your home automatically. It runs on natural gas or liquid propane (LP) fuel, and sits outside just like a central air conditioning unit. A home backup generator delivers power directly to your home’s electrical system, backing up your entire home or just the most essential items.
HOW DOES A HOME BACKUP GENERATOR WORK?
It starts and stops automatically, and never needs refueling.
This video explains how and why.
HOME BACKUP GENERATOR PRODUCTS
OPTIONS FOR VIRTUALLY EVERY NEED AND BUDGET
YOUR GENERATOR’S INFORMATION, AT HAND AND IN ONE PLACE
MOBILE LINK™ (OPTIONAL)
Mobile Link cellular remote monitoring lets you get and share information about your home standby generator. Access important information such as current operating status, maintenance schedule, historical information, and more.
REMOTE MONITOR (OPTIONAL)
No need to go outside during inclement weather to check your generator’s status. Completely wireless and battery powered, Generac’s Wireless Monitor provides you with instant status information without ever leaving the house.
STANDBY GENERATOR FAQ
- The American Red Cross recommends permanently installed backup generators as a safer way to provide backup power to a home than a portable generator.
- With an automatic backup generator properly installed outside, your home is protected from deadly carbon monoxide poisoning that is a much greater risk with portable generators.
- Running on the home’s natural gas or LP fuel supply, it is less expensive to run than gasoline and does not need to be refilled.
- They start automatically within seconds of a power outage, and eliminate the need to haul a portable generator outside or run extension cords throughout your home.
- They provide protection 24/7, whether you’re home or away, and they turn themselves off when utility power returns, so there is no need to monitor the unit during an outage.
NEED A QUOTE?
Have one of our highly qualified electricians review your electrical project.
Evaluate Your Project
We will do an in-depth analysis of your project or service issue.
We will create budget conscious options for your electrical needs.